Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday's Little Snippets

For my first Monday's Little Snippets, I wanted to share with you some of the funny things kids say. I have two toddlers; Zane, who is 3 years old, and Greyson, who is 2 years old, and some of the things that come out of their little mouths can be embarrassing to a parent, namely me, but then again, there are things that spill out that are downright hilarious! Here are just a few:

Greyson (talking into a phone case): "Herro?"
Zane: "That is not a phone, dipshit."

Zane (doing a stranglehold on Greyson's legs): "Hi-ee-ya!"
Greyson: "Mommmmmmy!:
(Mommy thumps Zane w/the back of her foot)
Zane: "Hey! Why you do that?!"
Mommy: "Why do you think?"
Zane: "No, I don't think!" (followed quickly by:) "No, Day-son!" (Greyson)

SCENE: Zane pulling a chair up to a sink full of dishes
Mommy: "Zane, what are you doing?"
Zane: "I gonna do the sink."
(If you didn't get this one, it means he's gonna do the dishes, lol)

SCENE: At the movie theatre watching a "new" dragon movie. The room is quiet at this point.
The scene is night time, showing a crescent moon.
Greyson (very LOUDLY): "Mooooon!!!!!" (pointing at the screen, gotta love it!)

After being told to clean up his toys;
Zane: "I tan't (can't), Mikey boke (broke) my legs."

I am hoping to add to this humorous list from time to time and that shouldn't be hard. Hope you enjoyed these few laugh-lines from my boys. If you didn't, then maybe you shouldn't take life so seriously. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails