Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ahhh, Tuesday...

There's so much for me to go on about tonight that I hope I don't overwhelm you.

FIRST: It was American Idol singing night! ***SPOILER OF SORTS***
O-M-freakin'-G!!!!!
With the show starting off with Casey James (one of my fav's) doing what I thought was a pretty decent rendition of Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop," I wasn't really surprised by the Judge's bashings...as usual. I think this guy has a pretty unique voice and it seems they want him to sound like everyone else. I will still vote for him. Lee Dewyze was up next, and forgive this report, but I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the song was, but he did do an awesome job. I would also give Lee a few of my votes (yes, I do vote more than once for a contestant I like, so sue me!). For me, the show went downhill from there with unforgettable performances by Aaron, Tim, Sioban (though I AM grateful she didn't do her now-patented screech!)and Michael. The show ended with an absolutely flawless and stunning performance by Crystal "MommaSox" Bowersox. In tears at the end of her performance, her natural bluesy style never fails to give me goose-bumps! Over all, THE best performance of the night!

Now, on with the other stuffs!! You like my new look? If you've been here before, then you should notice the BIG difference. If you haven't been here before now, then you have no idea what I'm talking about! LOL Along with changes to the basic layout, I've added, re-arranged, and made major changes.

Because being a SAHM doesn't bring home the bacon, I've decided to offer Ad Space at the top, in the middle and at the bottom of the page. All are the same price right now, but I will be lowering the price accordingly for the middle and bottom of the page spots. If I don't get to it this evening, I will get to it tomorrow.

I'm also looking to "raffle" off one of the ad spots at the top (prime space) from time to time, when I get that all figured out, I'll post it.

I also like to stop by and say hi to everyone who leaves a message in my chat box and some don't have anyplace to leave a Hi back, so if you don't hear from me, that doesn't mean I wasn't there or ignored your visit to my blog.

I hope you enjoy my new look and come back to visit often, as I will be visiting all of you!

Much Luvz, Witchie!

1 comment:

  1. The pricing changes for Ad Spots HAVE BEEN MADE and are final prices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails