Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol-Idol Gives Back...

Watching American Idol tonight has reminded me that there are so many more others in this world that are so much more unfortunate than myself. We struggle sometimes to make sure there's food on the table, but we make do every week, while many in this world are going without; we are lucky enough to qualify for health care for our family and my children are healthy, while many have none at all; there are sick little children all over the world (not just here in the United States!), starving little children, children with no educational possibilities all over this world and it makes me sad to know that in this day and age that this could be so.

I could go on about all the "rich folks" who ask us to give generously when we are barely surviving ourselves, but I won't touch off what could turn into a very nasty debate, so I won't. For now, I hope our donation helps at least a little bit. And I'd also like to post the show's ending song, which has always touched me from the time I was a young girl to even now; Elton John's "Your Song."




Thank you for spending a little bit of time with me tonight and Blessed Be to the world.

Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails