Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, April 30, 2010

Come visit my other NEW blog...

Hi and good evening everyone! I'm getting a late start on my blogging today/tonight because I just got finished setting up the blog space for my new blog. After a very busy day of uploading pics to my new photobucket acct. and doing other meaningless household chores (haha), I finally got down to the business of setting up the blog for my webstore: SLD Merchandise. I would love for y'all to come and visit and maybe even make a purchase.

Also, come on over to the blog and become a follower. We also have a fan page on Facebook, but I don't have the link for that one yet, but I'll get it to ya a.s.a.p.!

There's one more thing I'd like to mention before I let y'all go to peruse others' blogs...On this blog there is a donation button on the right panel. This donation button is for donations to our local Animal Rescue League, there are two other buttons like this on the SLD Merchandise blog as well. I would ask of you to please donate to this wonderful establishment and help us help a furry friend in need. You will be directed to the SLD Merchandise paypal acct., but all donations will be noted in there and you will receive a personal email from me listing your donation for tax purposes, which you can print out.

Thank you again, for visiting me here, over at my sldmerchandise blog and to the sldmerchandise webstore.

Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails