Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, April 16, 2010

F is for Friday...Finally.

It has been a long week. A very long week. Catching up on shows I've been missing, re-potting plants, only to find out the temperatures are to drop...and there's a chance of snow again, running into old friends, worrying about hubby's current job status (all for nothing in that court!), worrying about an acquaintances health situation as I've received no word from her, learning that much of the work I've been doing on line has been for nothing really because I haven't gotten credit for it. Trying to figure out ways of increasing my business, to no avail, there has been virtually none since I began it online. But I have been thankful for the laughs my two little boys have provided with their antics, the laughs provided from blogs I've read, the snuggle from my cat each night when I lay down to go to sleep.

It's the little things, it's always the little things that wash away the harsh realities of life. And I'm thankful for these little things.

Much luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails