Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First, today I have to thank Adgitize. Why? Because it has brought me to so many other blogs that I would have never visited, or never even thought to visit. Second, I'd like to thank all the blogger's I've visited, I have been rewarded with hours of entertainment, whether it be reading sarcastic thoughts on everyday things, or straight from the hip opinions of how our country is going to hell in a hand-basket (and very quickly, I might add) or to blogs with absolutely stunning pictures with or without commentary. I have enjoyed many, many blogs today alone (after I got my adgitize clicking done, of course!). Other thanks go to our very own Blogs of Note, without it, I would have never viewed some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen and aspire to recreating in my own world (with my own camera). To see these pictures, go to a blog called "Serendipitous." Forgive me, Chris (if I may be so bold to use your first name here) if I've spelled your blog name wrong. the url for this blog is: http://chune123.blogspot.com/

Once I've posted enough of my own things to say, pictures to share, stories to tell, I hope that I will see my own blog posted in the Blogs of Note section of our beloved dashboard. Until then, again thanks to all of you for entertaining me when I am bored silly, and hopefully some will enjoy what I post enough to follow me as well!

Much luvz, Witchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails