Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow...

Hi everyone! Today is my first day as a Friday Follower. I'm not sure if I've done this right and if it doesn't look like the page that I've joined from, then someone please let me know... If it does, then Woohoo! for me on the first try!


Friday Follow

A very big thank you needs to go out to a fellow follower, Momsy Katsy of My "Tots" Exactly, My Tummy Calls and My Game of Chance for first introducing me to Friday Follow AND for helping to walk me through this technical process.


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Follow Friday! Hope you check out my blog and follow too! Awesome to meet another mom who has an open mind about religion!!!! Merry Met AND Blessed Be :)

    http://widdlebugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Stopping by from the FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathleen & Mass for following and I look forward to visiting you often. I do so love ppl with a bite to their wit and a twist to their humor!

    Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I will happily follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VKT, I am now following you. You didn't have a chat and I don't Twitter, lol, so I'm letting you know here and then I'll go over and comment on one of your posts (most recent makes sense, eh? LOL) Thanx and HAGD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails