Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

I just followed Ian starting today and it was this post that got me there. Friday Follow actually got me here, clicking on different things in each persons posts, what a ride it has been this morning!

1 - Ever take a shit in the woods?
I've been camping before...without the benefit of a camper...

2 - If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
Pay my rent off.

3 - What's your favorite phrase?
Ian took mine w/the Inigo Montoya line (all time fav and my fam. thinks I'm crazy too), so I guess my second fav. phrase is; "Yeah, right!"

4 - Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if my husband's boss left the planet.
(ignorance is just not attractive...no matter how much hair crap you use!)

5 - How do you take your coffee or tea?
Coffee is NASTY no matter how you try to doctor it up! Now, gimmie a good steaming mug of Salada tea, the bigger the better, with 2 sugars (depending on the mug size, of course) and a dash of milk. I am thirsty now!

Well, that was fun...and this goes on every Monday???

4 comments:

  1. Cute Blog!!! I’m a new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the style of your blog, found you on friday follow, follow back!
    http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com/
    can't wait to read MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via Friday Follow. Great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch! Will be checking y'all out too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails