Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Sweets - This is my Sweets!

In a previous blog, I mentioned some of the things I'm thankful for. Here is one of those things:

Isn't she a beauty? Her name is Saia (Sigh-ya) and if she hears me pretend cry, she'll bolt over to me from anywhere in the house to come make sure I'm alright! Here are a few other ones I'm thankful for:
This is Zora, she is one funny little cat. Saia and Zora are Siamese/Persian sisters and where Saia is the serious one, Zora is the clown...she will play peek-a-boo around a corner with you!

This big guy is Kira. He was originally my sisters cat and his name was Akira. We took him when they moved south and we just call him Kira now. This guy is like Saia, barely ever leaves my side and must sleep right up in my face. I have to literally take him and move him to the end of the bed and boy does he get upset! He's my big baby! If I had to guess, I'd say he probably weighs in at about 15 -19 lbs.

Now, this goofy boy is barely a year old, his name is Poopy Butt (so named by the people who he previously owned, not by us!) and this guy will literally chase you around the house playing with you. If we come from the kitchen to the living room...BEWARE!!...he will be waiting for you on the back of the couch to pounce on you! He's a feisty little devil and even though we don't have a lot of room here, we just didn't have the heart to take him to the Animal Shelter when his family left him and his brother behind. We just couldn't keep his brother, Bob, though, :(

Now this sweet little face belongs to my only canine companion, Pudgy, again, so named by previous caretakers! Shih-Tzu, you say? You'd be close. She's Shih-Tzu/Miniature Poodle Mix. I gained the pleasure of this little gem on my 40th birthday and she has been my protector ever since! She can dance, speak, high-five, play catch w/food, and alert every neighbor w/in a 3 block radius that someone is at our door! I also get the feeling that she might think she's a cat and not a dog because she tried to nurse a couple of kittens that we'd found several years back and she romps with Zora and Poopy Butt all the time! They don't hurt her, nor does she try to hurt them. Unfortunately, Kira and Saia think it's beneath them to play w/her. We figure her to be somewhere around 8 - 10 years old.

So, these are my friends, companions, familiars and I certainly wouldn't know what to do with myself...or what I will do with myself when the time comes that they depart this world for the next! So, in the meantime, it's time to play peek-a-boo with Poopy, who is eyeing me from around the corner at this very moment...and ease Saia's fears that the others aren't trying to hurt me...and stop Kira from trying to stake his claim to my lap...and take Pudgy to do her business as she's scratching at the door...and watch Zora's butt rise in the air as I scratch her back.

Have a Great Week!
Much luvz, Witchie!

1 comment:

  1. Your furry friends look so dear, but Pudgy has got to be my favorite! :)

    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails