Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, May 28, 2010

Adgitizing and Tech-Revive!

I want to tell you that since I've started working (outside the home) now, I've found it difficult to fit in my adgitizing. There never seems to be enough time with cleaning and taking care of the kiddo's and then leaving to go to work. I didn't think it would hard to get my clicks in and post my daily article, boy was I wrong! So, being the organized anal oriented person that I am, I decided to "budget" my day now. I had signed up for a tool to help me get all my clicks in in an efficient amount of time a while ago, but I hadn't really utilized the tool. Now I find myself using it every day.

Thanks to Tech-Revive!, I get all my clicks in even when I get home very late from work. Her adgitize tool allows you to get all 100 clicks you need and in less than an hour (especially if you're not one for stopping on a blog and getting caught up in reading all the interesting stuff you find!). If you'd like to use it only for adgitizing, the clicking goes very fast. For me though, I've come across many wonderful blogs and am now following them. But in a quick pinch, when I need to get my clicks in with no fuss, I can get it done in under a half an hour!

There is only one glitch you'll find in the tool. There are a few that don't work, maybe about 5, but that's not a problem because all the others do work and you can get to other adgitized blogs/sites from these. In fact, today I finished all 100 clicks and only made it to #8 in the tool! Be sure not to click on ones you've already clicked on because they won't count in your clicks unless you're only using them to get the click in for the original one you're on. Does that make sense to you? LOL

To Be Added To the Tool:
There are some rules you'll have to follow in order to get put on the list if you want your own blog to be added to the tool, but you also don't have to be added and can use the tool anyway. The one thing she does ask is that if you are already using another tool like this, don't use or ask to be added to hers. It isn't going to get you any more clicks than you need (the 100 for adgitize).

Here is the link to the tool:
http://www.tech-revive.com/2010/03/adgitizer-tool.html

If you are interested in being added to the tool, just follow her rules below the tool, you'll be glad you did! And don't forget to check out all her other blogs too!

Much Luvz, Witchie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me. I haven't clicked in.. eons! lol kidding, just weeks ;)

    Hope work is alright. Miss our chats! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails