Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family, revisited...

I enjoyed the weekend celebration so much and I took so many pictures! I decided to share some more of the pics I took of the boys with their dad. We don't have too many of those because of the hours he used to work, but now that he's been laid off, we have more time to get pics of them together. It was my intention for these pics to be on a more professional level, so if they look "posed" it's because they are! LOL Please enjoy!

It seems my internet doesn't want to load the pics this time! I will keep trying until it will load them! Hopefully it will be soon!

********************************************************************
UPDATED: The pics, finally!


Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails