Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What A Confused Jumble Things Are...

First I wanted to discuss how some people have the uncanny luck to be caught doing something they know is wrong and shouldn't be doing before they do it. But my thoughts aren't organized enough right now. So, while researching Aspergers Syndrome this morning, I found another disorder called ODD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder and I thought to share a few thoughts on this subject. Again, not only are the thoughts too jumbled, but I admit even with 3 - 4 hrs of research this morning under my belt, I don't feel qualified to discuss this topic yet either. This one though, will come at another time because I think my youngest son may have a mild version of ODD and I don't want to talk about it until I'm absolutely sure of what I'm talking about.

So, on very little sleep lately due to the turbulence my life has recently suffered, I thought that I'd update you on a subject I recently brought up: Women's Multi-Vitamins. I am not an overly healthy eater, in fact, I hardly eat at all, so I know I am not getting all the vitamins and minerals I need at my age to keep me healthy and in shape, which is the reason for the topic of Women's Multi-Vitamins in the first place. I had my husband, while out on an errand to Walmart, pick me up some of these monstrous things. You heard the result of this a little while back as I had totally forgotten how huge they were.

After a week of really trying hard to swallow these things without gagging, vomiting and what all else, I decided that there had to be an equivalent for adults to the children's gummy or chewable vitamins. I went in search of these mysterious gems. After all, many adults have difficulty swallowing any kind of pill, let alone one the size of the dreaded multi-vitamin. Right? I can't be the only one. Right?

**I seem to have worn people out in the past w/my muffin story, so I will cut this one off here and continue it tomorrow** Until then, have a great day!!

Much Luvz, Witchie!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claudia and I'll definitely check out that website!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails