Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Will be starting a new blog soon...

I've realized that I've been all over the place w/this blog and I don't really want to change that feature of this one, but I also wanted to do a blog devoted to all my "Witchie" stuff. So I will be starting a new blog soon that will be devoted entirely to Magick.

Don't forget to visit me there and visit my SLD Merchandise blog.

Much Luvz, Witchie!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new merchandise blog... thanks for leaving a comment at tech-revive.com That site has adgitize widget (sidebar: 8 badge below the entrecard widget and 2 at the very bottom of the page). maybe you missed the widgets.... c",)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails