Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Changes In the Wind...

I've missed a few days in coming here to post my article, but it couldn't be helped. Things are very topsy turvy in our lives right now and unavoidable, hopefully this will change soon. I'm finding that I'm forgetting simple things. Not things like my own name, mind you, that would be terrible! But instead, things like appointments, times that I'm supposed to be doing stuff, where I put my shoes...etc. Maybe I should see a doctor about this, eh? LOL

Well, hopefully this will change when things calm down. We are looking forward to new changes coming soon to our lives and we, for the most part, look forward to the challenge (I guess we could call it that, challenges), I just hope the changes don't disrupt the little one's lives too much, they are so young and easily adaptable so I think we can certainly make it fun for them.

WTH am I talking about? I won't say anything just yet in fear of jinxing us, but when we are finally able to go through with what we want to, you'll be the first to hear about it. For the time being, try to live with the suspense, lolol!


Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails