Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, June 4, 2010

It is after midnight and one of my boys is still up. He fights taking a nap earlier in the day, so he ends up falling asleep later in the afternoon and then is up all night. In fact, both the little buggers are still up, but it's the littler one that I have trouble getting to sleep at a reasonable hour. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to cure this problem?

Not only does he do all that I've mentioned, but he also wakes up anywhere between 3 and 4 a.m. every single night. I'm not sleeping all that well because of it and I'm getting sick from it. I'm tired all the time, I've taken to taking afternoon naps because I can no longer keep my eyes open. I just don't know what to do with him. Right now he's arguing with me and screaming up a storm because I'm putting him back to bed. I wish there was some way to get him on a set sleeping schedule, but he refuses to cooperate.

*Sigh. Hopefully we'll be able to solve this problem soon.

Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails