Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Friday, June 25, 2010

Things on a Friday...

There are so many things I've got to do today that my head is awhirl, buzzing not only with anticipation, but trying to make sure I remember everything! I've got my housework to get done (which is not something I'm likely to forget about on any day!), but I've also got some errands to run, some spellwork to do...etc., the list goes on and on today!

If you're interested in the spellwork I'll be doing, you can visit my Witchie's Cavern blog (CLICK HERE), that link will take you directly to the blog post. It's fun work I'll be doing and it will help out some dear people in my life!

I would also like to remind everyone that time is running out on this month's June sales running over at the SLD Merchandise blog. Have you ordered your kiddie beach towels or cute tote bags yet? Don't forget, if you order 2 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING! That'll save you $10.00! This offer will end on August 31, 2010. And while you're at it, why don't you visit my webstore: sldmerchandise.com for more great summer items and don't forget to check out the rest of the store too!

I'm going to get an early start on my weekend fun...I hope you all have a great weekend too!

Much Luvz, Witchie!


1 comment:

  1. Fridays always seem like they are going to be the relaxing day of the week until they get here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails