Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well, It's Official...


Hubby went to the Army Recruiting Center in our city and signed up. He'd been in before but left due to medical problems a few years back. The medical issues have been resolved, but that past has created a whole new set of sign up rules for him, so he has to go through hoops to get in now. He doesn't see any problems with getting in now, so it looks like our lives are going to take a major turn. I don't know what to expect, but I'm adaptable and I don't mind change. I'll look at it as an adventure because from what I hear, military life is completely different from civilian life. We'll see.

If anyone of you military wives have something to offer, I will greatly appreciate your input, advice, or just anything you have to offer so that I may have a better understanding of what's to come.


Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails