Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"A little bit of this, a little bit of that, enjoy your visit!"

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Woohoo! New Followers!

As the title depicts and with all the enthusiasm of a 6 year old that has finally been able to reach the coveted cookie jar all by herself, I say; Woohoo! It's so nice to log onto blogger and see that my follower count has risen! Just when I begin to think no one is interested in visiting a Witch's blog space...gasp! Yes, I said Witch's!...I join a Friday Follow or the Monday Mailbox, and wallah!, I get one or two new followers or subscribers!

It's an awesome feeling! So, for all my 42 followers and however many subscribers (because this Witch doesn't really know how to check that count, lol!) I will be creating a special thank you and posting it here soon (hopefully before the evening is out!)! Why? Because I appreciate and value the people who are interested in the mundane and often silly things I have to say about everything and anything.

So, if I don't get to add it to this post before the night is out, I will post it in the next one, be sure to check back to see if I've posted it so you can take it for your own blog page (if you want to, that is, lol).

Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails